Many people consider public transportation to be a more safe and cost-effective means of traveling. Accidents — which should have been prevented — can occur, however. The victims of these accidents are often left to fight the responsible parties for damages to cover costly medical bills.
Seeking Maximum Damages Following Public Transportation Accidents
At Tooher Wocl & Leydon, LLC, we are experienced in representing victims of public transportation accidents. Our attorneys are veteran litigators with the skill and understanding of these industries needed to hold public transportation companies accountable for our clients' pain and suffering. We fight to make sure our clients are awarded maximum damages for what they have endured.
If you or a loved one was injured in a public transportation accident, call our law offices today for a free consultation to discuss your case and the options we can provide.
Our lawyers represent clients facing public transportation accidents of all types, including buses, trains, ferries and taxicabs. These accidents can include:
- Public transportation traveling at excessive and reckless speeds
- Distracted, fatigued or under-trained operators or drivers
- Equipment malfunctions, including improper maintenance or failure to repair
- Recklessly operating the vehicle or equipment
- Failure to use caution in inclement weather, including rain, ice or snow
- Reckless driving, including switching lanes abruptly
- Causing passengers to be thrown around in the vehicle
Our attorneys will thoroughly investigate how the accident or injury occurred and assemble a solid case on your behalf to ensure that the responsible parties and companies are held accountable. We understand how important these settlements and legal awards are to our clients and the role they play in covering medical expenses and returning life to normal. We dedicate our time, skill and attention to achieving the best possible outcome.
For more information, call our Stamford offices today.